Afraid of Fear

A passive spirit,
Years of inaction,
No fire, no faith, no crises.
No new reasons for hatred.

A second battle is imminent,
With the crippling fear.
"It was not my fault!",
But now it is.

No more do the words flow.
No more does the mind think.
The heart sees not reason.
No more do the eyes blink.

The incapacitating lack of pain wonders:
Will that darkness always be the force?

---


Sorry folks. random ramblings are all that come out of my pen (always in boring meetings; same with this one above, today, hehe). Not a poet really, me! Until now, all such rubbish had been dumped in my journal. Blame Bodhi da for inviting me here :)

A warm hello to all!

Comments

  1. The incapacitating lack of pain wonders:
    Will that darkness always be the force?

    - I hope, to see more light. Keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts